Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids for $9.99

Cheap Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Discount Review Shop





"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Feature


  • Get set for the adventure of a lifetime in the #1 comedy hit of the year, HONEY, I SHRUNK THE KIDS! Rick Moranis stars as a preoccupied inventor who just can't seem to get his electro-magnetic shrinking machine to work. Then, when he accidentally shrinks his kids down to one-quarter-inch tall and tosses them out in the trash, the real adventure begins! Now the kids face incredible dangers as t



"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Overview


HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS - DVD Movie







Available at Amazon

Cheap "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Discount Review Shop

"Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" Related Products



See Also : Best Westerns Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment